With a skin-drenching Vitamin complex, Hyaluronic Acid and Chamomile, this light weight moisturiser helps to rejuvenate skin and protect it from the elements.Whether skin is stressed,ageing, sun exposed or subjected to other environmental factors this body moisturiser will help restore the skins natural radiance and youthful appearance by combining nourishment with protection.
Suitable for all skin types and conditions, especially dehydrated or post-sun exposed skin or those requiring a light-weight textured moisturiser.
- Vitamin A, C & E: Nourish and protect skin. Contributes to skin cell growth, repair and metabolism.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Excellent for sun damaged, dehydrated, ageing or environmentally stressed skins. Important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function. Its hydrating properties result in increased skin smoothness.
- Chamomile: Used for it’s calming and anti-inflammatory benefits, Chamomile soothes and conditions the skin.
- Squalene: Squalene is a lipid derived from various botanical sources. It is naturally produced in skin cells to lubricate and protect the skin. It is readily absorbed making it an ideal ingredient in skin care products. Anti oxidant properties of squalene aid in skin protection.
Helps neutralise free radicals that cause premature ageing.; maintains skin’s overall health and improves skin elasticity.
- Salon use: Gently massage the required amount into each body area being treated using circular upward movements until fully absorbed. Alternatively customise by adding a few drops of Chammomile Hydrolat for enhanced anti-inflammatory effects or Rose Hydrolat for additional hydration.
- Homecare use: Apply as needed to areas of the body in need of hydration and moisturisation using circular flowing movements until absorbed.
- Top Tip: May be used as an intensive after-sun treatmentment moisturiser to soothe sun exposed skin and offer anti-oxidant protection against ultra violet damage.