This creamy mousse exfoliant effectively sloughs away surface skin revealing a smoother, softer skin. Ideal for use in the spa or at home to maintain skin smoothness. Exfoliating Mousse gently stimulates circulation and encourages new cell regeneration. Enriched with natural essential oils to detoxify and tone, skin is left feeling revitalised, soft and prepared for the next treatment phase in the salon or spa treatment.
Suitable for all skin types. (Avoid if using prescribed medication with exfoliating action).
- Poppy Seeds: Abrasive yet gentle and effective on the skin sloughing off surface skin cells to reveal a softer, smoother skin.
- Sea Salt: Physically removes dull drier cells revealing a more hydrated skin.
- Coconut based surfactants: Activated with water these cleansing agents foam up to deeply cleanse the skin leaving it feeling fresh and invigorated.
This rich exfoliating mousse easily removes surface dull skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. May be used all over the body in the salon or spa setting or for spot treating body treatments. An ideal product to use in pedicures, especially where skin calluses may be found.
- Salon use: Gently massage into damp skin using circular movements. Concentrate on areas of thicker, drier skin such as elbows, knees and heels. For intensive exfoliation may be massaged into dry skin on any areas of concern. Remove with warm, moist mitts or steam towels customised with chosen Hydrolat. Alternatively direct client to shower if wet room facility is available.
- Home use: Gently massage into damp skin using circular motions. Concentrate on areas of drier skin such as elbows, knees and heels or areas experiencing ingrown hairs. Use 2-3 times a week for all over smoother skin.
- May be mixed with water and foamed up to create a polishing body cleanse for daily use in the shower.