By Salvatore Battaglia
The modern holistic aromatherapist needs to be a multi-disciplined practitioner with training in remedial therapies, counseling, chemistry, botany7, pharmacology, anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology. The complete Guide to Aromatherapy covers all these topics with information derived from the wisdom of the past to the latest pharmacological and clinical studies.
The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy in internationally acclaimed as the most comprehensive textbook on aromatherapy. The second edition includes sections on:
- quality control of essential oils
- the latest information on essential oil safety
- essential oil chemistry
- pharmacological studies on essential oils
- olfaction and the psychological effects of essential oils
- subtle aromatherapy
- the role of aromatherapy in primary health care
- comprehensive monographs of over 80 essential oils
- detailed studies of conditions for each body system
- the role of aromatherapy in day spa treatments and much more.
The Complet Guide to Aromatherapy is written for everyone who needs to be thoroughly familiar with the art and science of aromatherapy, whether it be for personal use, for the student of aromatherapy, for the professional aromatherapist, and for the pharmacist, nurse, doctor, and health professional.