Our best-selling moisturiser is packed with easily absorbed botanicals, essential oils and ceramides to offer intensive skin strengthening and maintain healthy barrier function. Solar protection defends against damaging ultra violet light, in turn reducing the signs of ageing.
Ageing and pre-maturely ageing skin. Skin requiring revitalisation.
Features & benefits:
- Perfect for use in the daytime, it nourishes the epidermis with essential fatty acids needed for healthy skin.
- Enriched with Vitamins A, D and E to protect the skin from free radicals during daylight hours.
- A synergy of essential oils are blended to help strengthen and regenerate the skin.
- SPF30 protection defends against damaging ultra violet light which leads to pre-mature skin ageing.
- Ceramides: are naturally occurring lipids found within the epidermis, making up over 50% of the skin’s composition they play a vital role in defending the skin against environmental threats. Ceramides hold skin together and form a protective barrier, preventing trans epidermal water loss and reducing potential pathways for external aggressors to penetrate the skin.
- Rice Bran: abundant in Vitamin E, Linolic Acid, Olec Acid and Oryzanol, it nourishes and conditions dry skin whilst imparting brightening actions for a fresh, illuminated complexion.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: abundant in Linoleic Acid, Sunflower Oil deeply nourishes, calms irritation and treats fatty acid deficiency in the skin.
- Lavender, Rosewood, Rosemary, Clary Sage, Geranium, Galbanum and Patchouli: a synergistic blend of essential oils help strengthen the skin and offer revitalising properties to re-energise sluggish mature skin.