An easily absorbed daily defence moisturiser with Shea Butter, Soya and Xylitol. Provides high protection from UVA and UVB rays, guarding against sun damage and premature skin ageing.
All skin types and conditions.
Features & benefits:
- High protection formulation is ideal to use post microdermabrasion, chemical peel or laser treatments.
- Protects against UV induced hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
- Nourishing yet readily absorbed ingredients offer skin moisturising and hydrating benefits.
High protection – SPF 50. Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Octyl Triazone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate (DHHB) & Octyl Salicylate. This blend of organic/chemical based sunscreens works by absorbing Ultra Violet light, converting it to heat and dissipating it from the body.
- Octinoxate, Octocrylene & Octyl Triazone: specialist formulation of sunscreens provide high protection against UVA and UVB rays, the main cause of premature skin ageing.
- Shea Butter & Soya: – impart nourishing benefits with barrier strengthening effects.
- Xylitol: sugar-based humectant intensively hydrates moisture depleted skin and maintain hydration whilst exposed to ultra violet light.