A firming and cellular stimulating masque perfect for anti-ageing treatments. Packed with Spirulina Maxima, a micro algae which contains amino acids, vitamins, trace elements and minerals to infuse the skin with goodness. The cooling action of Menthol imparts intensive firming of the skin tissues, collectively conditioning and creating a more youthful appearance.
Ageing or prematurely ageing skin prone to loss of firmness or the natural pull of gravity.
Features & benefits:
- This cooling firming masque intensively improves tone and elasticity by tautening the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles and offering a smoother skin texture. Skin nourishing Spirulina provides essential amino acids to strengthen the tissues and intensively regenerate the skin giving a more hydrated feel.
- The thick texture of this masque follows the contours of the face and begins to solidify as it dries creating a firming action and an occlusive layer, trapping heat between the masque and the skins surface which assists with the absorption process of the masque ingredients as well as any serums layered on the skin underneath. The occlusive layer prevents the key ingredients oxidising or evaporating and remains rubber like on the skin, infusing and maintaining hydration, reducing puffiness and refining the epidermis.
- The rubber texture sits on the skin without discomfort and peels off easily in a single layer.
- Spirulina Platenis: classed as one of natures superfoods, it contains high concentrations of all 8 essential amino acids, almost all known anti-oxidants including Superoxide Dismutase, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E and minerals including Calcium, Iron, Selenium and zinc. Spirulina offers amazing barrier improving benefits to all skin types and conditions.
- Menthol: imparts an intensively cooling action creating a refreshing sensation on the skin and firming the skin tissues on those experiencing looseness and loss of skin integrity.
- Manuronic & Guluronic Alginate: derivatives of Brown Seaweed, specifically from the cell walls are classed as a polysaccharides and deeply moisturising and hydrating to the skin.