Skin brightening Vitamin C and illuminating botanical extracts help to improve the appearance of pigmentation whilst giving skin a brightening boost for a monotone, even complexion.
Dull, lackluster, uneven and hyperpigmented skin. Ideal to use within a course of pre-wedding facials or before a big event.
Features & benefits:
- This professional use masque is packed with natural botanical extracts which gently inhibit melanocyte activity in the skin reducing hyperpigmentation. It evens the skin tone leading to a more balanced skin colour whilst brightening dull, lacklustre skin offers a more radiant complexion.
- The thick texture of this masque follows the contours of the face and begins to solidify as it dries creating a firming action and an occlusive layer, trapping heat between the masque and the skins surface which assists with the absorption process of the masque ingredients as well as any serums layered on the skin underneath. The occlusive layer prevents the key ingredients oxidising or evaporating and remains rubber like on the skin, infusing and maintaining hydration, reducing puffiness and refining the epidermis.
- The rubber texture sits on the skin without discomfort and peels off easily in a single layer.
- Mulberry Extract: inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme necessary for pigment formation in the melanocyte.
- Skullcap Extract: deregulates pigmentation formation whilst reducing inflammation which can lead to pigmentation issues. Rich in flavonoids the potent anti-oxidant benefits protect against sun damage.
- Strawberry Extract: a natural brightener for the skin, illuminates and brightens the skin, reduces irritation and offers nourishing benefits.
- Grape Extract: Rich in Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC’s) anti-oxidants to scavenge damaging free radicals. Grape extract improves tone and smoothness with its refining actions.
- Vitamin C: a potent anti-oxidant and brightener to create fresh, illuminated, radiant complexion.
- Manuronic & Guluronic Alginate: derivatives of Brown Seaweed, specifically from the cell walls are classed as a polysaccharides and deeply moisturising and hydrating to the skin.