Deeply hydrating and moisturising masque infusing intensive moisture into the skin. Encourages vascular constriction to calm reddened or irritated skins whilst providing skin strengthening benefits.
Dry, sensitive, inflamed or irritated skins. Excellent for use on crepey décolleté area. Ideal post chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
Features & benefits:
- This professional use masque calms and firms the skin reducing redness and irritation whilst boosting hydration levels smoothing lines and crepey skin whilst the cooling action lessens puffy skin and soothes after aggressive skin treatments.
- The thick texture of this masque follows the contours of the face and begins to solidify as it dries creating a firming action and an occlusive layer, trapping heat between the masque and the skins surface which assists with the absorption process of the masque ingredients as well as any serums layered on the skin underneath. The occlusive layer prevents the key ingredients oxidising or evaporating and remains rubber like on the skin, infusing and maintaining hydration, reducing puffiness and refining the epidermis.
- The rubber texture sits on the skin without discomfort and peels off easily in a single layer.
- Manuronic & Guluronic Alginate: derivatives of Brown Seaweed, specifically from the cell walls are classed as a polysaccharides and deeply moisturising and hydrating to the skin. When mixed with water they form a hydrocolloid gel which allows the slow migration of additional ingredients into the skin. As the alginate mask is saturated with water it quickly restores skin hydration instantly improving appearance of fine lines, skin suppleness and radiant effect.
- Calcium Sulphate: helps to re-build the skin’s barrier by trapping moisture onto the skin surface cell, strengthening the outer epidermis.