Southern California, Maryland (Baltimore/ Washington D.C.)
Due to increased expansion of partnership colleges and spa owners we are looking for 2 additional Sales persons to join our growing team.
Eve Taylor London is the multi-award winning naturally beautiful skincare brand and the fastest growing professional skin care range in the UK. Eve Taylor (London) Ltd., began trading in 1963 and is based in Peterborough, UK. It develops, produces and manufactures professional aromatherapy skin and body care products for use within the professional spa setting, with additional products created for homecare use. Eve Taylor products are distributed and used globally making this brand one of the most successful British exports within the worldwide skin care arena.
Known world wide for the best aromatherapy products, we are considered the gold standard in the holistic approach to skin care and fully embraces the true ‘Art of Spa’ We pride ourselves in having product for every member of the team offering a wide variety of treatment applications.
Organic botanicals that are perfectly paired with modern, science based ingredients in well balanced formulations, that have all come together to create a powerful, results driven, clinical approach to skin care. Thera Genesis is therefore for all women that care for their skin and are seeking results in the form of pre-juvenation in their 30’ and 40’s and rejuvenation in their 50’s and 60’s.
This collection provides the perfect clinical approach to skincare with the medical spa esthetician in mind. Containing highly active ingredients such as peptides, stem cells, growth factors, retinols and organic botanical; these products complement and enhance the outcome of treatments such as IPL, Dermaplaning, peels, microdermabrasion and micro needling.
Balnea Spa Products (Eve Taylor North America) is a company committed to excellence in the products that we provide and in the education of those products. We have been leaders in the health and wellness industry since 1992 – this year marks our 27th year in business. Today Balnea Spa Products serves spa, clinic and wellness professionals across North America, providing ethically produced, quality products to include:
- Botanically Based Organic Skincare.
- Clinical, science based products for the management od Aging Skin
- Therapeutic Body Treatment Products
- Esthetician Development Programs, Workshops and Events
The Outside Sales Representative is a contracted sales and training representative to Balnea Spa Products Inc but maintains their own business entity. The focus will be on profiling prospective accounts, converting leads to active customers while continually building business within existing accounts. The Sales representative will work with our Sales Co-ordinator based at Head Office to organise orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. The Outside Sales Rep will be expected to use expert knowledge of products, product availability, the sales territories, and potential Customers to provide trainings to both new and existing customers. The Rep is expected to be familiar with and use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record Customer communications.
- Meet annually with each Customer to set goals for the upcoming year and provide the necessary support and guidance to assist Customers with achieving those goals
- Participate in all sales activities necessary to achieve the sales targets for each Fiscal Year
- Support Customers in placing their orders.
- Assist Customers with utilizing available support within the Eve Taylor Program to grow their business
- Assist Customers with event planning, merchandising, staff contests, promotions and advertising (including social media)
- Conduct regular business meetings with the decision maker(s) at each Spa
- Implement and support new promotions and product launches to increase product penetration by strategically expanding each account.
- Set targets for new business and prospect the territory accordingly to achieve those targets
- Represent Balnea Spa products at tradeshows as necessary, including following up with Leads generated at the tradeshow and when necessary, organizing local staff to attend.
- Deliver trainings to each Customer at their spa location on a quarterly basis
- Provide Monthly Support Visits to Customers that achieve a specific revenue threshold.
- Provide monthly training to all New Customers (for the first 3 months) upon opening
- Assist Customers with menu descriptions and protocols
- Achieve Fiscal Year sales targets for Existing and New business
- Proactively prospect new business in assigned territory and maintain an active Lead pipeline
- Provide reports in a timely manner to management.
- Ensure all emails & phone calls are returned within 24 hours (for both external and internal Customers
- Esthetics Licences/Certification – required
- Ability to travel overnight within the territory & ability to travel outside of territory as necessary – required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for assigned territory – required
- Valid passport – required
- Esthetics experience – minimum 2 years
- Customer Service experience – minimum 2 years
- Training facilitation and/or presentation experience – minimum 1 year
- Experience managing a territory as a Sales Representative – preferred
- Sales skills
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative, productive and professional working relationships
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales coaching skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Superior time management skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Ability to successfully resolve unusual and unique situations, effectively resolving conflict as necessary
- Exceptional computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)